Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch

My last guest for the Sunporch Chat was Kim of Field of Dreams.  During a visit to her blog, I discovered that she participated in something called Chats on the Farmhouse Porch hosted by Everyday Ruralty.  Chats on the Farmhouse Porch is a linky party that takes place every Tuesday and anyone can join in.  I thought it would be fun to participate.  If you'd like to participate, you can click on the picture below and link up as well.


Everyday Ruralty

So here we go....here are the questions for this week:

1)  What's the last thing you baked?

I baked three pecan pies late Saturday night as I mentioned in my Pinned it, Made it! Monday post here.  We ate two of them by Monday and the third one made it with us to our trip here in Alabama, but is now gone too.  They were delicious!

2)  What's your favorite condiment?

Definitely ketchup, unless onions are considered a condiment.  I LOVE onions!

3)  Do you have a smart phone, dumb phone, or no phone (we're talking about cell phones)? 

I have a dumb phone, but hey.....at least I do have a full keyboard for texting now!  Wow...that makes such a difference!  :)

4)  Do you have a favorite card game?

I don't play card games very often, unless you count the Curious George Matching Game that I play with Luke.  :)  I do like to play Uno and Phase 10 though.

5)  Tell me ten things you're thankful for...please.  :)

My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
My Hubby
My Kids
My Parents
Our Good Health
Our Home
Freedom
Homeschooling
Our Military and their families
Friends - including my blogging ones.


That was fun! :)

Thanks for stopping by!  :)   And my intent is to be back here before Thanksgiving, but just in case I'm not, I hope you all have a Blessed Thanksgiving!  :)



  

10 comments:

cucki said...

so beautiful..nice to meet a sweet fellow..
big hugs
love cucki x

Trace4J said...

Good Morning
How fun was that.
My granny girl loves ketchup too.
On everything.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Woolie HUGS
Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Paula said...

This was wonderful, Tammy...
And those pecan pies sound heavenly!!

bettyj said...

That would be fun. I too just have a dumb phone, but an easy texting one.It seems everyone has a smart phone, that I go places with, so why do I need one?lol

LynnMarie said...

Great answers today. I have a smart phone that makes me feel dumb.... How sad is that? Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Primitive Stars said...

So enjoy the chats.......wishing you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving from Winnipeg, Canada.....Hugs Francine.

Farm Girl said...

How fun you did a Chat. :) Is it nice to have someone else think up questions? I really liked your answers. I am impressed 3 pecan pies.
Have a lovely Thanksgiving

Arlene said...

My daughter would be so jealous - pecan pies are her favorite! I forgot about Phase 10 - that's a real fun game!

Great thankfulness list! God bless you and may your home be filled with joy this Thanksgiving day.

Sherri said...

Nice to meet you Ms. Tammy. I'm your newest follower. Out Thankful Lists are very close. I love that you thanked our soldiers. Have a blessed Thanksgiving

Patrice said...

I'm so glad you decided to join in on the chat! Welcome! I like your list. I love pecan pies. I enjoyed your interview with Kim- she's one of my favorite people. I hope to see you again on my porch for another chat.
Patrice:)