Sunday, February 10, 2013

Pinned it, Made it! Monday ~ Week 27 ~

 
 
This week for Pinned it, Made it Monday, I'm sharing a little snack that Luke, Joy, and I put together.  I knew when I saw these that it would be a winner with Luke.  It involves food, (actually healthy food), and vehicles.
 
Here's the original pin from my Fun with Food board.  (I just love these ways to combine food with fun for kids):
 
Source:  Bent on Better Lunches
 
 
And here's ours:
 
 
We just broke our toothpicks in half and used one half for the front wheels and the other half for the back wheels.
 
 
 
 
Luke loved it and he was eating healthy all the while..............
 
 
 
I always look forward to what you have to share.  So won't you join me this week in sharing something you've pinned and made/tried/created?
 
 
To participate in Pinned it, Made it! Monday, here are the guidelines:

1) Just do a post about what you’ve pinned and made from Pinterest, then come back over here to Country Girl at Home and link that particular post (not your blog in general) on this post below.

2) I don’t mind if you link up more than one post….multiple entries are fine.

3) You must add my Pinned it, Made it! Monday button on your post or sidebar of your blog linking back to Country Girl at Home. You may get this button code on the page at the top of my blog labeled “Buttons”. Just copy and paste the code into your post.

4) Be supportive and visit blog entries. I do ask that you visit at least one and leave a comment there. And don't forget to leave me one here! :) We all love comments, don’t we? It’s encouraging and uplifting!

5) By linking up and participating, you give me permission to use your entry photo if I decide to feature an entry.
 
**************************************
 
Update on Joy:  We are definitely spending at least one more night at the hospital, (maybe two).  They are doing more tests tomorrow and they had to put her back to a liquid diet because she couldn't tolerate any food at all without pain.  They say her pancreatic enzymes are trending down, which is good.  They're still not normal by any means but not nearly as high as they were.  We appreciate all the prayers!


Thanks for stopping by today!  Happy Pinning and Making!  :)



12 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

My nephews would love these! I have to remember this the next time I watch them. They are 3 and 7.

Donna~One Simple Country Girl said...

What a cute and clever way to get the little ones to eat a healthy snack. Luke looks like he was really enjoying it! :) I've been sending up many prayers for sweet Joy (and her Mama as well because I know for a fact that this is just as hard on you as it is on her) and will continue to do so. Thank you for keeping us updated!

Pendleton Primitives said...

My son would love these!
~Christina

Beth said...

What a great idea.

Tanya said...

So sorry for Joy...but very glad they are not sending her home too early and that they are being very thorough. Patience for healing!!!!

Holly said...

I love this! Darbee love apples and grapes, so we will definitely be making these. Thanks for sharing!

Mary Ann said...

Too cute!! My littles would love these for a snack--one of the almost 2 yr.old's first words was "car"! (I would need to take the toothpicks out before they could eat them,of course!)

Praying for Joy!

Sunny Simple Life said...

You always make it so fun for your little guy. I know Quinn would love this. She loves helping in the kitchen too.

Sandra said...

So cute :)

You should check out my food blog, I have a few cute food things for kids, like Sloppy Joe Bun Buggies, I think Luke would love those :)

LynnMarie said...

My grand kids would love these, I'll have to remember this next time they are over. Thanks

Allison said...

Cute idea! My 6 year old would like those.

Tammy~~I hope Joy is feeling better and home now.

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Mama,

That was a fun, cute, and healthy snack. :) One of those good products of Pinterest. :D

Love you! 8!

Love,
Joy :)